Pages

Today is as Good as Any

Today is as good a day as any to give birth....I keep telling my little baby girl that is undoubtedly squished beyond belief in my womb. This would be evident from her obvious slack in movement in the last couple of weeks. Her wild karate like movement, since about week 26 has been a constant reminder of what i might just be in for, has slowed considerably to actual baby kicks and punches and an occasional strumming of her fingers against the uterine wall. She does get the hiccups which always makes me smile although maybe i shouldn't. Can you imagine being in HER position WITH hiccups? Poor lil monkey.

So me and Lailey had a talk this morning and I told her it was okay for her to "COME ON DOOOOWWWWN" today! We'll see if she's going to listen to her mother.



btemplates

0 comments: